So when the Memorial Day sales rolled around, I did some major hauling. ELF had a 40% off sale and NYX had a 30% off sale online, and I did some damage. I ended up getting tons of brushes from ELF but not as much makeup. They were out of two things I wanted- the blush palette in Dark and their new brow pencils. From NYX I only hauled a few things, stuff I have been eyeing for awhile. Keep reading to see what I got!
- HD Mattifying Balm: I can get such an oily t-zone sometimes so I hope this can help with that!
- Baked Highlighter- Blush Gems: Love the rosy gold shade, although the texture isn’t as smooth as I would like.
- Lip Exfoliator: My lips have been flaky lately and this seems to be a well-liked product for that.
- Lip Lock Pencil: I thought this would be a nice lip primer.
- Matte Lip Colors-Natural and Tea Rose: I was curious to try these Matte lip colors and I’m glad I did, they are so pretty!
- Nourishing Cuticle Pen
- Studio Fan Brush: I decided I needed a proper highlighting brush, this one is a little too floppy though.
- Essential Lip Defining Brush: This will be great for liquid lipsticks that can be messy to apply straight from the tube (looking at you Stila Liquid Lipsticks!)
- Studio Eyebrow Duo Brush
- Essential Eyeshadow Brush: A repurchase, can’t have too many of these! Although it is annoying how inconsistent the brush sizes are, I have 3 and they are all a little different from each other.
- Essential Blending Eye Brush: Another repurchase, great for the crease.
- Studio Contouring Brush: I was particularly excited for this dupe of the Nars Ita brush!
- Essential Concealer Brush: I’ll use this to clean up nail polish around my nails.
- Studio Slanted Eyeliner Brush
- Essential Eye Crease Brush
- High Voltage Lipstick- Flutter Kiss: A very pretty MLBB shade.
- Intense Butter Gloss- Spice Cake: Love this purple/berry shade! So fun.
- Butter Gloss- Creme Brulee: A nice creamy pink shade.
- HD Blush- Taupe: I originally wanted the regular blush shade in Taupe but they were sold out, so I picked this instead. I hope it will be good for contouring!
- Micro Brow Pencil- Ash Brown: A lot of people say that this is a dupe for the Anastasia Brow Wiz so I was curious to try it. It will also be my only retractable brow pencil so that will be nice. It’s a pretty good color match too.
That’s everything! As you can see, I’m practically swimming in new stuff. Let me know what you would like to see reviews on! 🙂
Thanks for reading!