Thank you so much The World of Cos for nominating me! Please stop by her blog if you haven’t already! 🙂
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
Facts About Me
1. I have my drivers license but I don’t drive.
2. I’m introverted.
3. I love the smell of rain in the summer.
4. I;m terrified of insects.
5. I collect owl and bird decor.
6. Reese’s are my favorite kind of chocolate.
7. I would love to travel to Korea and Japan.
8. Ulta is my favorite store for makeup.
9. I like spicy foods, although there is definitely a limit to what I can handle.
10. I’ve never dyed my hair before.
11. I love to sleep in.
The World Of Cos’s Questions
1. If you could be a cartoon character, who would you be?
I would love to be a character in the show Arthur. I loved watching that show as a kid! And pretty much all the shows on PBS. I think I would be D.W.
2. What beauty product can you not live without?
Lipstick! It’s such a quick way to make you look fab/put together.
3. What is your favorite movie and why?
Love, Actually because its adorable and such a happy movie. I love all the different storylines.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I think Greece would be a nice place to live.
5. What is your favorite type of pie?
6. What is your favorite thing about Spring?
Seeing all the leaves on trees and plants/flowers grow back.
7. What is your favorite nail polish color for the Spring?
I’m always drawn to pastels in the spring-especially blues, greens, and purples.
8. Rollercoasters or Sky Diving?
Neither! I’m such a scaredy-cat haha.
9. Vacation on the beach or in the city?
In the city-I feel like there would be tons more to do.
10. What is your favorite eye shadow (brand & color) of all time?
The first shadow that comes to mind is the rosy gold/bronze lid color from the Wet N Wild Comfort Zone palette. I just feel happy every time I put it on. It kind of makes me laugh to think that of all the more expensive eyeshadows I own, I picked one of the cheapest eyeshadows out there. But it’s so good!
11. What is your favorite lipstick (brand & color) of all time?
Russian Red by MAC. It’s such a power color.
1. If you met a genie, what would your three wishes be?
2. What are you afraid of?
3. What was the last movie you saw and did you like it?
4. What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
5. What’s your current favorite foundation and mascara?
6. Are there any foods you don’t like?
7. What are your pet peeves?
8. What do you have the most of in your makeup collection? (shadows, lipsticks, blushes, etc.)
9. Do you like scary movies?
10. Do you believe in ghosts/aliens?
11. Do you have any beauty subscriptions, and if so what are your thoughts on them?
Thank you all for reading! I nominate Sober Ramblings About Life and Makeup, Glam with Sam, itsmisstazmin, Stash Matters, Karen’s Corner,Trying Everything Once, Wisconsin Whimsy, Monogrammed Magnolias, Thelifeofkristyn, Samiya’s Beauty Space, and Gwenan Carter. Do check their awesome blogs out! To my nominees-if you’ve already been nominated, feel free to answer a question or two in the comments! 🙂