I was tagged by the lovely Merisa from Monogrammed Magnolias. Thanks again for tagging me Merisa-sorry it took so long to get to it!
1. When did you start your blog?
I started my blog mid-December of 2014, so it hasn’t been too long since I started.
2. Why did you start a blog?
I’ve been a makeup addict for years now, and I love reading blog posts and watching YouTube videos about beauty-related things. I also love to write, so I thought it was about time I start a blog so I can share my thoughts with all the great people on WordPress.
3. When did you start becoming serious about starting a blog?
It’s something I had been thinking about for awhile but just never got around to. Once I finished undergrad and the Fall semester of 2014, I figured I would finally have the time to work on it. I’m glad I took the plunge and became part of the blogger community because everyone has been so lovely!
4. How many hours a week do you spend planning/writing/uploading posts?
*sigh* This is where things get tough-my goal is to have a few posts up each week but sometimes stuff gets in the way and my poor blog suffers. But when I am working on my blog, the length of time each post takes varies. If it’s a review, it can take a couple hours. Hauls, FOTD, and NOTD don’t take as long usually, maybe around an hour.
5. What has been your biggest challenge about blogging?
Definitely finding the time to work on posts.
6. When is it easiest for you to write your posts?
I don’t think there is any particular time of day that it is easiest, but whenever I have time I’ll work on it.
7. What makes writing posts comfortable for you?
I’ve been reading beauty blogs for a long time, plus I used to read a lot growing up. Still, blogging is a different experience for me and I’m still learning 🙂
8. Where do you see your blog in one year?
Hmmm that’s tough…I would love to interact with more bloggers and maybe even do some kind of collaboration.
9. What is the most rewarding thing to you about blogging?
Interacting with readers and other bloggers, and letting people know about the great/terrible beauty products out there.
10. What’s your worst makeup/hair habit?
I’m very lazy when it comes to my hair-it’s actually pretty funny how much time I’ll put into my makeup and how little time I put into my hair haha.
11. What’s one quote you wish the world would live by?
“The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.” –Audrey Hepburn
12. How long do you spend getting ready everyday?
It depends-if I don’t particularly care too much about makeup that day or just don’t have the time for it, then 30 min. If time isn’t an issue than about 1 hr.
13. What’s your favorite post on your blog?
In general I have the most fun doing FOTDs.
See question #4..
18. Are you wearing jeans/ skirt right now or are you wearing pajama bottoms?