I found this tag on the wonderful Jen of Dorkchops blog (do check her out if you haven’t already!) and decided it would be fun to do, so here goes!
1) Is your hair naturally straight or curly?
My hair is naturally wavy with a random curl here and there.
2) Do you dye it yourself or go to the salon?
I’ve never dyed my hair before! I’ve always secretly wanted to though-if I did it would be red/copper brown 🙂 I’ve never dyed it before because I’m afraid I’ll damage it.
3) Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you switch it up?
It’s usually up in a hair clip or ponytail/bun, and sometimes I’ll do a braid. I usually don’t leave it down unless I’ve straightened it or curled it, cuz otherwise it’s just a frizzy mess.
4) Do your own mani/pedi or go to the salon?
I do my own because I like to! Also, I don’t really like having my feet touched by others…is that weird? Haha, it’s partly because I’m ticklish and fear I will start laughing or reflexively try to kick my foot away >_<
5) How often do you change your nail polish?
Whenever I have the time.
6) Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
All year, but more so in the summer when my toes are more likely to be visible 🙂
7) How long does it take for you to put your makeup on?
When I have the time, about 30 min to an hour if I’m trying to be fancy. Otherwise, 10-15 min for a quick bare minimum look. A lot of days I wear barely any makeup because I’m habitually running late.
8) What do you do first face or eyes?
I like to do eyes first in case I get messy and need to clean it up.
9) Do you collect makeup or just buy it?
I guess both? I buy makeup with the intention of using it, but a lot of the time I’ll use it a couple times and then move on to the next new makeup product haha. So it just becomes part of my collection.
10) How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I would love to wear them more often but I’m pretty terrible at applying them haha. Just for special occasions if I can manage to get them on properly.
11) Do you do full face makeup everyday?
Typically no-only if I have the time to do it. If it’s before 8am then makeup is probably not happening.
12) Do you wear makeup when you’re home alone or with family?
Nope, unless I feel like experimenting with different/new makeup products.
13) Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yep! I will probably look like a troll but it’s ok.
14) How many high end products do you own?
Not too many-I tend to splurge on eyeshadow palettes the most, and I do love MAC lipsticks.
15) Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you get ready?
I usually decide when I get ready unless there is some kind of special event going on, then I’ll try to figure it out ahead of time.
16) How often do you change your handbag?
Not very often-I’ll stick with the same one for quite some time until I get tired of it or if I have to change it for some special occasion.
17) What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
I usually wake up at 7-8am for work or class, but if I don’t have anywhere to be it’s around 9-10am.
18) How often or when do you work out?
Never…*hides in shame*
19) Left or right handed?
20) Do you speak any foreign languages?
My parents spoke Spanish to us growing up, so I understand it well but have a hard time speaking it fluently. During high school I took classes in Japanese and Chinese, but unfortunately I remember very little of it.
21) How tall are you?
5ft 5 in (165cm).
22) How many pets do you have?
23) How often do you blog?
I aim for a few times a week, but sometimes time escapes me!
24) Do you read comments?
Definitely! I like connecting with other beauty fanatics 🙂 I feel like we understand each other’s love of makeup and beauty products whereas most people in our lives probably don’t.
25) Do you keep a list of products to try that you see in a post?
26) How did you come up with your blog name?
I wanted to incorporate the makeup product I collect the most of-lipsticks! It’s also the makeup product my love of makeup began with.
27) What kind of camera do you use for your photos?
Just an iPhone for now-hopefully one day I will graduate to a nicer camera.
28) How often do you clean your house?
Not very often, I hate cleaning!
29) What’s your favourite colour?
Purple or mint green!
30) Do you swear?
Sometimes, but not that often.
31) What are you doing for the rest of the day?
I’m watching the Bachelor-guilty pleasure!
I hope you enjoyed this post and do the tag too! 🙂