Hi everyone! I’d like to share with you the things I’ve been loving this month. I hope everyone had a great January! February is off to an interesting start for me-it snowed 20 inches here in Chicago on Superbowl Sunday. I feel your pain now North East peeps! I have some beauty faves this month as well as one tv show fave. There aren’t too many new beauty favorites since I don’t want to bore you with the same favorites as last month. I’m still loving a lot of the things from my December favorites.
1. Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer palette: I had a major gigantic breakout on my forehead that I dealed with for a good couple weeks, and this concealer palette really came in handy. I like that I can customize the color using the lighter and darker shades, and it’s great for covering breakouts because it has great coverage and wears really well. The powder it comes with is great for setting the concealer too.
2. Rimmel Provocalips: I have the shades Kiss Me You Fool and Heartbreaker in these. These wear like iron and I love them for that. I like Heartbreaker the best because it’s such a unique shade-kind of a warm reddish brown. Check out my review here.
3. L’oreal Butterfly Mascara: This mascara has been a favorite for a long time. I like to try new mascaras all the time, hoping to find one even better than this but so far nothing has topped it. It just works well for my lashes and is not too difficult to remove. I really hate when you keep wiping your eye with makeup remover and the mascara never seems to come off completely-so annoying! This mascara defines and lengthens pretty well, but nothing too dramatic. It has a rubber brush, which seem to work better for me than regular brushes.
4. ELF Baked Blush Pinktastic: This is a named as a blush but it’s really a highlight. It’s not too overpowering which is nice, cuz I don’t want to accidentally look like a shiny discoball. It’s a nice pinky-champagne color.
5. The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer: This champagne highlight is definitely more intense for those dramatic makeup days. I like it as an inner corner highlight too.
6. Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation: Great coverage, wears well, and has a nice powdery-soft finish. Love this foundation! The matte finish has been great for my oily skin. See my review here.
TV Favorite Shameless Season 5: This show is hilarious. Definitely an adult show though, so be forewarned. I adore all the characters, and the storylines are so out there and crazy sometimes. Love it!
Thanks for reading, hope February is off to a great start for you!
Note: Pictures are not mine, sources when you click on them 🙂