Wow, this came to a total (pleasant) surprise to me! Always Bree ever so kindly nominated me- I love her blog, she puts up posts everyday (mind boggling to me, I’m beyond impressed) and she’s a great writer. Thank you again Bree! I’m fairly new to blogging but it’s something I’ve thought about for a long time. I’m glad I finally started a blog and enjoy reading other bloggers posts too. I’d like to thank all the readers for your support i.e. taking the time to read my posts 🙂 It means a lot to me.
The rules for this award –
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate other bloggers.
5. Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
6. Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
7 Things About Me:
1) I work as a pharmacy technician part-time and am in the process of applying to pharmacy school.
2) I wear glasses about half of the time during a typical week.
3) I love watching TV and movies, and reading. I watch more TV than I should-my top favorites are Homeland, The Walking Dead, Shameless, Modern Family, The Middle, and many others. I’m currently addicted to The Bachelor (I think it’s hilarious and beyond entertaining). Also, anything Disney (yup, in my 20s and not ashamed!)
4) I really hate bugs-if it has wings or more than four legs, I’m probably afraid of it. Even butterflies freak me out (yes I know, I’m weird!).
5) My gateway into makeup (many moons ago) was lipstick, and it’s still my favorite to this day (hence the blog title hehe).
6) I’m a coffee addict (like, every morning or else bad things will happen).
7) My name is Sandy and it’s actually not short for Sandra, or anything for that matter. It’s my full name and I don’t have a middle name. And yes, I got a lot of Grease references growing up in case you were wondering 🙂
The lovely fellow bloggers I nominate are:
I hope you check them out! Thanks for stopping by 🙂