1. Makeup Geek eyeshadows-Creme Brulee and Cocoa Bear: I’ve been using these shadows in my crease with so many eye looks-they really add warmth to any look. I’ll usually use creme brulee blown out all over the crease and then add cocoa bear to deepen it.
2. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer (Light): I use this under my eyes to cover up dark circles. It has good coverage, blends easily, and lasts all day-absolutely no creasing.
3. Tarte Park Avenue Princess Contour Kit: This is a nice all in one for a blush, highlight, and bronzer. I love the colors and love that I don’t have to pull out three separate products. The colors wear all well all day (see review and swatches here)
4. Anastasia Brow Pomade (Dark Brown): I use a regular angled eyeliner brush to fill in my eyebrows with this. It’s surprisingly easy for me to get a natural look- it does take a little bit more time than an eyebrow pencil but I like having more control by using a brush. This stuff does not budge all day.
5. MAC Brave lipstick: A perfect pinky brown lipstick with a satin finish (one of my favorites MAC lipstick finishes). It is a great “my lips but better” lipstick color for me, and goes with pretty much any makeup you wear since it’s pretty muted and neutral.
7. Stila Stay All Day liquid lipstick-Fiery: This is a deep and vibrant red that dries down to a super matte finish, and it lasts SO long on the lips. My only complaints are that after hours of wear it is drying, and it’s messy to apply with the doe foot applicator because too much product comes onto it. I will usually just dab a little on my lips and then blend it out with my finger.
8. Too Faced Melted liquid lipstick- Melted Berry: This is a deep berry liquid lipstick. It goes on shiny but eventually dries down to a matte finish. I really love the color, great for the fall/winter season.
9. L’oreal Infallible lacquer liner: This is a deep black gel liner, and it lasts all day. It’s very creamy and easy to apply.
10. Gucci Guilty perfume: I had been wanting this perfume for awhile, and I got it for Christmas 🙂 I’m not good at describing scents, but it’s a little more of a heavier, deeper scent with a hint of spiciness. And of course, the packaging is gorgeous (but prone to fingerprints).
11. Revlon Matte Balm-Sultry: A lovely deep pinky brown color. This color is deeper than MAC Brave-another great fall/winter color. Application is super easy with the crayon/twist-up packaging.
1. Homeland: Ugh, I love this show so much. I was a little disappointed in the season finale because it was such a slow episode, but overall this season was really good. It’s such a thrilling and suspenseful show. I was a little worried that the show wouldn’t be as good without Brody this season, but it’s as good as it’s ever been. Oh, I also have a huge crush on Quinn(second from the right in the picture above)-I like to refer to him as my TV boyfriend (my real boyfriend doesn’t seem to mind haha). I’m glad he was such a major character this season. I’m really looking forward to the next season (not til October 😦 )
2. The Walking Dead: The mid-season finale was in December, and it was of course insane. This season has been so good so far, and I’m excited for it to return in February.
I’m sad Homeland is over-Shameless starts in about a week, so I hope that will help fill the void.
What were your favorites for December?
Thanks for reading!